Saturday, April 12, 2008

It is not yet Sunday...

Before I say anything else, I want to take the time to thank you all for your lovely comments on the blog and on the site.
I have been busy working on many things. First this week's new colorways... I decided to watch all my favorite movies, and create colorways for them.So this week, we will have Hello Dolly, Rear Window, That Touch of Mink.That was a fun challenge!
The second thing I have been working on is a new sock pattern, and a new baby slipper pattern. If all goes well, the patterns should be ready sometime this week!
There is also a third big project, but I am not quite ready to write about it...

1 comment:

jackie said...

your yarn is so lovely. i love the "colette" i bought a few weeks ago. can't wait to knit it up. i am so glad this adventure is working out for you. i live in novato, ca and was so sad to hear your store was closing. so it is nice to know you have continued your success on the other side of the county! many thanks.