Friday, March 19, 2010

Tiny Betsy McCall

You know that I like dolls a lot. I am afraid, I like them as much if not more than Little Miss SockPixie. I have now for years knit and sewn clothes her American Girl Dolls. I love everything to be a little retro wether it be a doll sweater, a baby or a doll sweater, or even something for grown girls.

Yesterday, I fell in love with a doll, the Tiny Betsy McCall(by Tonner ). Tiny Betsy McCall is a remake  of the original 1950's Betsy McCall. She is only 8". She is so perfect, I had to get her for Little Miss SockPixie!


I am going to have so much fun sewing and knitting for her. She will of course belong to Little Miss SockPixie...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet doll! I still have my original Betsy's, but they are sadly, worse for the wear. I look forward to seeing how you dress her.

Dag said...

I can't wait to see what new retro creations you'll be making!
She is adorable! - Unfortunately in my house I am the one who cares the most about dolls, but reading your post makes me want to dig in the doll bin, where I saved and stored most of them!

Susan said...

She looks so dainty. I can just imagine what you could knit for her!