Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby sweater number 1

Here is baby sweater number one! I designed this cardi to be a one piece seam free cardi, in a soft oatmeal Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino with a subtle fairisle yoke pattern in a cream color, which of course is practically impossible to photograph!




I also got some buttons for it yesterday at my new local yarn store. That is one thing I forgot to tell you, a new yarn store opened in my neighborhood JP Knit and Stitch. I just love the place! Genevieve, Jennifer, and Pat are the onderful owners. They carry yummy yarns, and gorgeous fabrics. I spent a few hours there yesterday just knitting, and chatting. I am so happy they are here!


Here are the buttons, simple and cream white echoing the fairisle pattern.



The lovely JP Knit and Stitch ladies have offered to test-knit the pattern for me!

4 comments:

Rumi said...

I like to knit but hate to seam afterwards so this sounds ideal to me!

SockPixie said...

Thanks Rumi!

Judy S. said...

Very nice. Happy to see you back with such wonderful news!

Susan said...

LOVELY!!!!!